September 5, 2016

Hate Ironing? You'll Love This!



video 
This garment steamer is the best. I’ve now ordered three because both of my grown kids had to have one after they saw how easy and fast it is to de-wrinkle clothes.

I like the small size because it’s portable for travel. But the bigger reason I like its small size is because I can store it in my main bathroom closet where it is conveniently located for quick touch-ups. I use it all the time to quickly remove wrinkles from an outfit I want to wear that day. Within two minutes of grabbing it out of the closet and filling with water, the steam is ready to go.

Not only is it more convenient than an iron, but I also find it much more easy to use. In particular, I find that the steamer is easier to de-wrinkle shirts.  If a shirt needed to be ironed, it tended to get pushed to the back of my closet. With a steamer, there is no shirt that I can’t quickly steam and have it looking good. Deep wrinkles are no problem – they quickly steam out and look crisp. I also used it on new window panels that had fold creases from the packaging.

The cord measures about 64” which is just long enough to reach, but short enough to avoid a safety hazard by someone walking over/under/through the cord and bumping it. The steam is HOT, so be mindful if there are children or pets nearby.

If you’re contemplating buying a steamer, I recommend this BuysShow portable garment steamer. You will love this convenient, inexpensive must-have household convenience.

I received this steamer at a discount in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.

No comments: