September 17, 2011

Fixing Up a Basement on a Budget


We wanted to take a cold, concrete block basement and warm it up to make it a place for our family to hang out. We also wanted to do this remodeling on a budget.

Pine paneling was very affordable. Plus, installing tongue and groove paneling was an easy DIY project, saving us even more money by doing it ourselves.

The durability of pine paneling is another great reason to consider it for your home. Whether your trying to add charm to a room, or trying to hide worn or damaged walls, I recommend you consider tongue and groove pine paneling.

5 comments:

New Jersey Home Energy Solutions said...

This is an excellent idea. Not many homeowners consider using pine paneling for the interior of the home. It looks great!

commercial entrance mats said...

Excellent Idea! Looks really great too. Thanks for sharing!

Henry Williams said...

Valuable information for home owners. Especially for me, I was considering to repair my basement. i will take this DIY project to repair my basement. Thank you

Henry Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim M. said...

Followed the link to learn how to install pine paneling. Gave it a try and now my basement is now a place my kids want to hang out. Thanks.