August 25, 2010

Rechargable Batteries

"Mom! Please buy more batteries!" As many times as I've heard that, it looks like I may have found a way out of getting batteries off my grocery list.



A nice blog that I like to browse, jleighdesignz.com, announced the opportunity to win an Energizer Smart Charger PLUS a $15 Target gift card to anyone who posts a blog about the Energizer Smart Charger.

By this post, you can see that I feel a battery recharger would really help me out! My son forever needs batteries for his video game headphones and remotes. I sometimes miss a good picture because my camera batteries are dead. Of course it's REALLY bad if the batteries in the TV remote bite the dust!

Energizer, please send me a Smart Charger! I will use it, enjoy it, and think of you often. Thank you for the opportunity.

3 comments:

Jim said...

That's nice! That charger looks smart, indeed.

Plumbing fittings said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
high bay lights said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.