February 6, 2010

Get the Hang of It!



Where was the Hang & Level tool when I was putting this collage of picture frames together? Sometimes I purposely don't hang pictures at the same level just to avoid the frustration of getting them perfectly even. Fret no more, the Hang & Level tool to the rescue!

This handy little tool marks exactly where the nail goes, so my days of 2 or 3 nail holes to get it right are gone. See simple instructions on how to use the picture hanging tool and retailers that carry it. I can say it as easy to use as their directions show.

Other Posts You Might Enjoy:

Disclaimer: I was provided with a Hang & Level tool for review.

2 comments:

NJ Cellulose Insulation Contractor said...

I often hang pictures at different levels too, to avoid the frustration. You can also get a laser tool that will help you align the frames evenly.

bath and kitchen remodel gta said...

Molds tend to appear in damp and wet surfaces like for example in kitchen corners, bathroom tile sidings and anywhere in the house where moisture prevails.